As you can probably tell, I didn't really know what to call this little concoction. A lava cake? But is it a really a cake? A tart? But that doesn't do it's gooeyness justice.
Anyway it's chocolatey, it's hazelnutty, and it's friggin tasty. So enjoy.
As always, let's keep things simple...
1/2 cup of Gluten-Free Oats
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of Salt
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
A dash of Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup of Non-Dairy Milk
2 tbsp of Cacao Powder
2-4 cups of Supernature Hazelnut Butter Cups (Depending on your preference)
- Add all of the dry ingredients & mix
- Add in all the wet ingredients & mix
- Chop up some hazelnut butter cups & mix into the batter
- Place some on top before placing in the oven
- Put in the oven at 180 for 8–10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes
Check out our video making this delightful dessert perfect as a vegan or gluten-free alternative that still delivers on taste (just like our chocolate😜). -> @supernature_snacks.
We hope you enjoy!💚