We teamed up with the wonderful and talented Michelle Hunt, otherwise known as @peachypalate, to create some delicious supernature recipes and this breakfast idea is one of the beautiful creations she came up with!😍
Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding...breakfast and chocolate become one. You could of course have this any time of the day as a snack or dessert.
You know how much we love a simple but tasty recipe and this chia pudding is the easiest thing going, you literally just need to mix ingredients together and let it sit. Chop up your peanut butter cups, have some of your favourite peanut butter on hand and then layer everything up as you please!
Preparation Time - 5 minutes + Overnight
Servings - 2
- ¼ cup (45g approx.) whole chia seeds
- 250ml non dairy milk of choice
- 100g non dairy yogurt of choice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter + more for serving
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Supernature Peanut Butter Cups for serving
- Mix together chia seeds, non dairy milk, non dairy yogurt and maple syrup in a bowl. Place half of the mixture into a seperate bowl and add the cocoa powder and to the remaining mixture add the peanut butter. Place into the fridge to thicken overnight; I like to give it one last stir about an hour after it’s been in the fridge just to make sure none of the chia seeds are clumping together.
- In the morning layer up your chia pudding with peanut and peanut butter cups in glasses or jars!
Be sure to let us know if you try this recipe and we'd love to see any pics of your delicious supernature brekkies!
Love the supernature team xo