Take one chocolate treat, combine it with some more wholesome, sweet and chocolatey ingredients and create something all brand new. We love our supernature snacks just as they are, but they also lend themselves to inspiring and enhancing all our other homemade sweet creations! We really love these as a tasty and chocolatey twist on a typical energy ball.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Servings - 12 -15
- 180g pitted Medjool dates
- 220g Supernature Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts, 4 packets
- 20g cacao powder
- 1 tbsp (15g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp (30g) smooth almond butter
- Blend dates to a smooth paste in your food processor.
- Break up the date paste and then add 3 packets (180g) Supernature Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts, and cacao powder to your food processor.
- Once combined add the melted coconut oil and almond butter to the mix and blend to form a thick paste. Divide the mixture into evenly sized balls. Roll each between the palms of your hands to form nice smooth bliss balls.
- Place your remaining packet of Chocolate Coated Hazelnuts into your food processor and blitz to a coarse crumb. Place this on a plate and roll the bliss balls in the mixture; we like to leave some uncoated just for a little variety!
Be sure to keep an eye on our reels on Instagram as we will be sharing a little snippet of making these delightful treats.
Love the supernature team xo