Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
This tasty banana bread is filled with peanut butter chocolatey goodness that we cannot wait for you to try... hope you enjoy!
⅓ cup of melted coconut oil
½ yacon syrup/maple syrup
½ cup sparkling/carbonated water
2 large bananas
¼ cup of milk of choice
1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
½ Ground cinnamon
1¾ cups of spelt wholemeal flour or any flour of your choice
1-2 packs of supernature peanut butter cups chopped.
- Preheat oven to 165C and grease/line a 9x5 inch loaf pan ( or use a silicon one)
- Mash the bananas and put in a large bowl.
- Add in all the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients ( the dry ones).
- Whisk to blend.
- Finally fold in the chopped supernature peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, till the toothpick pulls out clean. Leave to cool on a baking rack.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut yoghurt or whatever you fancy.
Be sure to take some pics and tag us if you give it a try! @supernature_snacks (Instagram)💚