These quite literally melt in your mouth and are perfect for the peanut butter lovers in your life... which we can only assume is almost everyone!?
This recipe is fool proof, made with just a handful of store cupboard staple ingredients. We’ve put in the alternatives you can use depending on what you have on hand and your individual preference.
We love these blondies served at room temperature or given a little heat up so that the peanut butter cups get a little gooey... a scoop of your favourite dairy free ice-cream is highly recommended if you’re going all out!... Or you could always try pairing it with our Homemade Peanut Butter Cup and Banana Ice-Cream (the video to follow along with this recipe is also available on our Instagram!).
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20-23 minutes
Servings - 12
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 125g butter/ vegan butter at room temperature
- 150g coconut sugar
- 120g plain yogurt/plant based yoghurt almond or cashew work best
- 260g plain white spelt flour, regular wheat flour or gluten free alternative
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea or rock salt
- 8 Supernature Peanut Butter Cups (4 packs), each chopped into 6 - 8 pieces
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Line a 9 * 13 inch baking tray with baking paper and lightly grease with coconut oil. You could also bake these in an 9 * 9 inch tray.
- Beat together peanut butter, vegan butter and sugar until smooth in a large bowl using an electric beater.
- Add the yogurt to the bowl and beat to combine; the mixture will be thick and creamy!
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients and mix together to combine.
- Fold in the chopped Peanut Butter Cups, reserving a handful for placing on top, and then transfer the mixture to your prepared tin. Place a piece of baking paper over the top and then spread the mixture evenly using the back of a spoon before pressing the reserved chopped peanut butter cups on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool in the tray FULLY before slicing. Will keep at room temperature or in the fridge for up to five days.
These just look and taste divine and we cannot wait for you to try them so be sure to let us know if you love them too!
Love the supernature team xo